This practical workshop will help you to create great exercise routines to music which you can adapt to suit a wide range of abilities.
By the end of the workshop you will leave with 4 newly created choreographed routines with session plans and a greater understanding of the positive influence of music in an exercise setting and to help you feel more confident in your delivery.
This will help you to understand:
- – Why music plays such an important part in motivating your class participants
- – How music can influence the emotions of class participants
- – How to use music to create atmosphere and encourage greater levels of activity
- – How different tempos can allow the same session to be used for a wide range of ability levels
- – How to use music to guide your delivery and create flow
- – How to plan easy-to-follow routines that are varied, engaging and enjoyable
- – How to deliver great exercise to music routines
Comments from past attendees include:
“Great mix of theory and practical”
“Lots of new ideas, great to meet up with other instructors!”
“I now have lots more fun routines to use in my classes!”
Online – 6th November 2021
The training is day is 10am-3pm. We will use Zoom (please check your system requirements here) to deliver these CPDs so you will require a stable internet connection. As it’s a practical CPD day, you will need space (approximately 2 sq metres), a chair and a resistance band.