In this course you will learn about:
- The different methods of communication
- How to meet the communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
- The barriers to communication
- The principles and practices relating to confidentiality
- Use of appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication
- Supporting the use of appropriate communication aids/technologies
These units are mapped on the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) relating to health and social care qualifications, meaning learners can use the standards they have completed as recognised prior learning. This is a part-time eLearning course. Please note this is not compatible with iPads.