Creating great exercise routines to music - Practical CPD
This practical workshop will help you to create great exercise routines to music which you can adapt to suit a wide range of abilities.
By the end of the workshop you will leave with 4 newly created choreographed routines with session plans and a greater understanding of the positive influence of music in an exercise setting and to help you feel more confident in your delivery.
This will help you to understand:
- - Why music plays such an important part in motivating your class participants
- - How music can influence the emotions of class participants
- - How to use music to create atmosphere and encourage greater levels of activity
- - How different tempos can allow the same session to be used for a wide range of ability levels
- - How to use music to guide your delivery and create flow
- - How to plan easy-to-follow routines that are varied, engaging and enjoyable
- - How to deliver great exercise to music routines
The training is day is 10am-3pm.
Comments from past attendees include:
"Great mix of theory and practical"
"Lots of new ideas, great to meet up with other instructors!"
"I now have lots more fun routines to use in my classes!"
Milton Keynes - 20th July 2019
Birmingham - 23rd November 2019
Please click on the below links for more information on the location venues: