Creating great exercise routines to music - Practical CPD
This practical workshop will help you to create great exercise routines to music which you can adapt to suit a wide range of abilities.
By the end of the workshop you will leave with 4 newly created choreographed routines with session plans and a greater understanding of the positive influence of music in an exercise setting and to help you feel more confident in your delivery.
This will help you to understand:
- - Why music plays such an important part in motivating your class participants
- - How music can influence the emotions of class participants
- - How to use music to create atmosphere and encourage greater levels of activity
- - How different tempos can allow the same session to be used for a wide range of ability levels
- - How to use music to guide your delivery and create flow
- - How to plan easy-to-follow routines that are varied, engaging and enjoyable
- - How to deliver great exercise to music routines
The training is day is 10am-3pm.
Bristol - 11th May 2019
Milton Keynes - 20th July 2019
Birmingham - 23rd November 2019
Please click on the below links for more information on the location venues: